We endeavour to dispatch all orders on the day of placement. However during very busy times it may be sent the next business day. You will be kept up to date with the progress of your order by email.
Free shipping for orders over $250
Place an order for $250 or more and your order will be delivered for free.
For New Zealand deliveries, orders will be shipped using 2-3 day courier. The option of overnight courier (Courier Post) is availble at a low cost of $5 per shipment.
For international deliveries, orders will be shipped by NZ Post International Air (see below for target delivery times). The option of International Economy Courier (track & trace) is available at a cost of $30.00 per shipment and is available to most destinations.
For orders under $250, shipping is $6.00 for 2-3 day courier or $11.00 for overnight courier. Orders are shipped with PBT couriers. Orders will arrive at most destinations the next day, however some smaller towns may take 2-3 days. Rural and PO Box delivery is via NZ Post and can take up to 4 days.
Orders, below $250, being shipped outside NZ will be charged freight. Rates are based on the quantity you order and the country you would like us to ship to. Please see the shipping rates and delivery targets below:
We use NZ Post International Air service:
- Zone A: Australia - $8.00 for the first item, $3.00 for each additional item. Target delivery in 3-6 days
- Zone B: South Pacific - $11.00 for the first item, $5.00 for each additional item. Target delivery in 3-10 days
- Zone C: East Asia and North America - $12.50 for the first item, $6.50 for each additional item. Target delivery in 4-10 days
- Zone D: UK and Europe - $13.50 for the first item, $7.00 for each additional item. Target delivery in 4-10 days
- Zone E: Rest of the World - $15.50 for the first item, $7.50 for each additional item. Target delivery in 5-10 days
Track and Trace
You have the option to add an international tracking number to your order. The International Economy Courier service costs $30.00 ($20 for Australia) extra per shipment and is available to most destinations. Tracking is recorded from pickup in NZ to delivery overseas.
We recommend this option for Europe particularly. If your package does not arrive in the expected timeframe it is usually only delayed. However a tracking number can provide peace of mind. We cannot accept responsibility for items that are delayed or lost in the post.
For faster delivery International Express Courier is available, for selected countries, for an additional cost of $50 ($30 for Australia) per shipment. Please note that this option does not allow delivery to P.O. Boxes.
Destination taxes and duties
While every legal effort is made to minimise import charges, individual countries may impose duties and taxes on your order. Any import charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.